This week’s post is about a topic I haven’t focused on much in this blog. But I realized that the benefits of being an Apriori Consultant are pretty fantastic and I want to make sure you know that there are available to you at anytime.
Before we go any farther… you might be saying “Oh, great she’s trying to make me become a consultant” … or “I hate sales- no way would I ever consider this!” and you know those are two totally legit ideas/thoughts/comments. But I want you to know that the whole purpose….1000% of the purpose of this post is to educate and inform.
Just like each week when you read about skincare tips and products… there’s an educational component. This week’s post is just like that!….I feel like its part of my job (that I love!) to present the info on all the perks of being a consultant with Apriori Beauty. I wouldn’t be doing my part if I didn’t at least present the benefits of working with this company…..just like I believe in the products… I believe in Apriori as a business.
Keeping in style with my love of bullet points… I present the “Benefits of Being An Apriori Consultant” according to Beth Chernosky
- The products are fantastic, safe to use and… they work!
- As a consultant you get a weekly 30% commission on all orders that are placed the prior week (your order as a consultant and/or your client’s orders). So that means on the products you order to use on your beautiful face… you’ll receive a 30% commission on them the next Friday.
- You get paid weekly. I just wanted to reiterate that because it’s particular rad.
- There’s NO REQUIRED INVENTORY… meaning you only need to buy what you personally use or want to share with clients yourself. So…you’re not going to have a bunch of products sitting in your backroom talking to the dustbunnies. You purchase the amount of products that are right for you.
- This is not a get-rich-I’m all the sudden a baller- scheme.… this is an actual business, where actual business women build businesses. I’ve been building mine for 3 years. You can totally become an Apriori Baller… but you’re still building a business and it does take a commitment and an effort. But it’s super fun!
- It only cost $79 for the Apriori starter kit. In the kit you get everything you need to start your biz and you get a free website to direct clients to.
- New Friends. For reals… I’ve met women from all across the country that I wouldn’t have ever met and they have been a total added bonus I hadn’t really anticipated.
- First Rate, Class-Act Owners: Susan Twellman & Elizabeth Vervynk. These Ladies are building this company with honesty and integrity. I’ve seen first hand their enthusiasm and dedication to Apriori Beauty as well as their commitment to helping Consultants succeed.
- You don’t have to be a skincare expert to build this business…. just a love for the products. There is an enormous amount of training available to Consultants so you have plenty of support as you learn about the products you share.
And of course!!!!! You can email me at eastcoast. beauty at hotmail.com and I can provide info on any questions you might have. We can set up a time to talk over the phone, in person, or via Skype. If you or a friend is interested in building a business with Apriori… I’d love to support you in your efforts.