For all of February Apriori Beauty is offering a special on one of my favorite skincare products sets.
This is a quick post on what it includes; the Firming Complex Serum and the Activating Tonic. Two products that I personally use everyday.
The Firming Complex is a lightweight, yet super powerful serum that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The Activating Tonic is this amazing skincare product that contains a mushroom extract that helps the skin retain moisture and improves the absorption of the Firming Complex. It also has anti-inflammatory and skin conditioning properties. You can check a short post I did here: Activating Tonic
As a quick guide to using this skincare set:
1) First cleanse your face.
2) Apply a small amount of Activating Tonic while your skin is still slightly wet (this actually allows that little mushroom extract to do its job).
3) Apply 1-2 small pumps of the Firming Complex to your face and bring any leftover product down to your neck.
For more information on each products and their amazing skincare benefits you can check them out on the Apriori Website: Firming Complex and Activating Tonic
To access the special; register as a client (which is free!) and order the special set here: Activate +Firm Set #260
So recently my mom and I went to the mall and stopped by the Bobbi Brown Counter to check out their lip glosses. On any given day I most likely have on Bobbi Brown Makeup….because I just love the way it looks, works and it’s quality stuff!
My mom gifted me with not only a new lip gloss but also a new creme eyeshadow and lipstick. Which I NEVER EVER wear lipstick but I love the way the make up artist did my lips and so it was added into the mix. It was cool because she started with the lipstick, then applied the gloss and right in the middle of both my lips she dabbed a bit of the creme eye shadow! The combination looks amazing and is based on the latest Surf and Sand Collection…..
Picture taken from Bobbi Brown website
Lip Color- Sandwash Pink, Cream Shadow- 24K, Lip Gloss- Pink Gold
And I have to say… that Long Wear Eyeshadow… works! It actually stayed on during a recent triathlon! Uh, yes… I did put on eye liner and eye shadow for my triathlon and it totally stayed put swimming, biking and running! So way to go Bobbi Brown… making women look beautiful while they sweat it out.
If you’re in the market for some new eye shadow I would definitely check out the Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick from Bobbi Brown. Or her lip glosses. And her lipstick too!
My mom and I at the Tri For A Cure. July 2014
For the month of July Apriori Beauty is offering a wonderful opportunity to join the company as a new consultant.
For each new consultant that registers and adds a Full Sized Celloxylin Set or an All-In-One Set to their first order; the $79 Starter Kit fee will be dropped to $49 AND you get free shipping. And the other awesome part of this is that the following week you’ll receive your Consultant Commission on the products you ordered and you actually end up getting back your $49 fee (plus a little extra). So this means… that when you register as a new consultant and place your order with one of the two sets…. all new consultants are pretty much getting to start their business for free this month! Which is amazing.
If you’re not sure if becoming a consultant is right for you consider some of the following perks:
- There is convenient online ordering 24/7|365
- There are always 20% savings on monthly specials and Autoship offers
- Consultants receive 20-30% rebate on personal purchases and 20-30% commission on Client purchases — which are paid weekly
- You receive your own Consultant website — free with registration. Which means you can have clients from all across the country place orders through your site.
- You gain access to the Consultant Back Office — which includes training, tools, reports, resources, information, community and more to support your business-building efforts
- There is no monthly minimum order requirement and you don’t have to take on any backstock (unless you choose too).
- You remain an “Active Consultant” when you reach $150 in total sales once every 3 months (which is SUPER easy). Total sales includes what you order for yourself and what your clients order and it only needs to be $150 between everyone.
- When you purchase one of the two sets mentioned above you are automatically considered active because you met the $150 sales total. Each one of the sets is something that all Apriori Consultants can use for either their personal products or to use as business tools to sample their clients and showcase the product lines we offer.
- Consultants also get to be part of the Apriori Beauty community and can feel 100% confident in the integrity of the business itself.
If you have more questions please feel free to email me at eastcoast.beauty at hotmail.com or message the Lookin Good Girl Facebook page
And definitely check out all of the information on Apriori’s website…. Become a Consultant
Apriori Beauty is an amazing company, lead by amazing women and this month is the perfect time to join!
Some of the amazing Ladies I’ve met by having my Apriori Beauty Business
This week’s post is how to create an at home facial using your favorite Apriori products. While I am a big fan of going to your favorite Esthetician to get a treatment… in between sessions you can easily create a special treat for yourself. This 4 step system could easily be done Sunday night while you’re savoring the last bit of your weekend.
Step 1: Gently cleanse your face with the Creme Cleanse; applying a light pressure to your face with your fingertips. Take a dime sized amount, add water and apply to your face that has been splashed with warm water. With your fingers go up and around your eyes, under you cheekbones and make small circles on your forehead. Once it appears that you skin has been thoroughly cleansed, use warm water or a warm wash cloth to gently remove any remaining cleanser.
Step 2: Next Exfoliate your beautiful face with Apriori’s Acid Peel. Using the highest active levels possible without a prescription, the Acid Peel uses Glycolic and Lactic Acids to provide a deep exfoliation for your beautiful face. It can be applied with your fingers and then removed with a gentle rolling action once it has set up a bit (or it can be gently removed with lukewarm water)
Step 3: Just like your favorite skincare specialist applies a treatment mask after she has exfoliated your skin, you can do the same with a light application of the Firming Complex. This nutrient rich serum is lightweight and absorbs quickly into the skin; providing excellent collagen and elastin support. And because you’ve just exfoliated away old dead skin cells with the Acid Peel, the Firming Complex will be even more readily absorbed!
Step 4: The last step for your Sunday night Self-Care Facial is a light application of the Night Repair 3-Deep Night Cream. This cream is formulated to help with the natural water loss we experience overnight; helping retain moisture in your skin so you wake up looking refreshed. A few pumps and you can gently massage the night cream over your entire face, neck and décolleté ( in this case… your upper chest, just below your neck)
And there you have a 4 Step Facial that can easily be incorporated into your Sunday Night routine that will have you lookin’ good for the upcoming week.
Happy Valentine’s Day from Lookin Good Girl. I’ve put together a few songs for you to celebrate this wonderful Loved fill day. Enjoy and you’re welcome.
Found via the Google
Stevie has something to say…..
Don’t pretend like ya didn’t want this to happen to you at some point
A personal favorite.
Another personal fave….. Actually you know what I absolutely love this song.
Not feeling Valentine’s Day… maybe you just need some Muskrat Love.
Happy New Year!!!! From Lookin Good Girl!!!
Thank you to all you folks who took time to read the posts and spend a few minutes cruising around the site! And a VERY special thank you to all of my Apriori clients! I LOVE helping people with their skincare needs and I truly appreciate every opportunity to do so!
Here’s to a fantastic 2013 with “champagne wishes and caviar dreams” or whatever your little heart desires. xoxox Beth
Go ahead and turn up your speakers.
Just a quick reminder in case you haven’t cruised around all of the pages on Lookin Good Girl…. you have the special opportunity to receive a 3 day sample set of Apriori’s skincare line! This is outlined on The Products Page.
All you have to do is register to receive Apriori’s once a month email on product specials and First Friday Sales. Sign Up Here!
Benefits of signing up:
- Gain direct access to the monthly specials and 1 Day Events…. which means you can get your favorite products on sale!
- It’s FREE!!!
- Apriori does an amazing job of NOT filling your in-box with emails – just one a month with the details of the special or an email when we have a special promotion for a limited time.
- By signing up you’ll receive excellent customer service with Apriori and you can e-mail me directly anytime with your skincare questions!
Once you are registered I will send a follow up email with 3 quick skincare questions so I know which products to recommend for you unique needs.
PLEASE be on the look out for an email from eastcoast.beauty at hotmail.com within 2-3 days of when you register. Make sure to even check your “spam” email section.. just in case. And if you haven’t heard from me.. then by all means- EMAIL me!! I do my best to stay current with sending out samples but as we all know life can get super busy!
I love sharing Apriori and I would love for you to try these products on your beautiful face!
Photo Credit: Apriori Beauty LLC