For the month of July Apriori Beauty is offering a wonderful opportunity to join the company as a new consultant.
For each new consultant that registers and adds a Full Sized Celloxylin Set or an All-In-One Set to their first order; the $79 Starter Kit fee will be dropped to $49 AND you get free shipping. And the other awesome part of this is that the following week you’ll receive your Consultant Commission on the products you ordered and you actually end up getting back your $49 fee (plus a little extra). So this means… that when you register as a new consultant and place your order with one of the two sets…. all new consultants are pretty much getting to start their business for free this month! Which is amazing.
If you’re not sure if becoming a consultant is right for you consider some of the following perks:
- There is convenient online ordering 24/7|365
- There are always 20% savings on monthly specials and Autoship offers
- Consultants receive 20-30% rebate on personal purchases and 20-30% commission on Client purchases — which are paid weekly
- You receive your own Consultant website — free with registration. Which means you can have clients from all across the country place orders through your site.
- You gain access to the Consultant Back Office — which includes training, tools, reports, resources, information, community and more to support your business-building efforts
- There is no monthly minimum order requirement and you don’t have to take on any backstock (unless you choose too).
- You remain an “Active Consultant” when you reach $150 in total sales once every 3 months (which is SUPER easy). Total sales includes what you order for yourself and what your clients order and it only needs to be $150 between everyone.
- When you purchase one of the two sets mentioned above you are automatically considered active because you met the $150 sales total. Each one of the sets is something that all Apriori Consultants can use for either their personal products or to use as business tools to sample their clients and showcase the product lines we offer.
- Consultants also get to be part of the Apriori Beauty community and can feel 100% confident in the integrity of the business itself.
If you have more questions please feel free to email me at eastcoast.beauty at hotmail.com or message the Lookin Good Girl Facebook page
And definitely check out all of the information on Apriori’s website…. Become a Consultant
Apriori Beauty is an amazing company, lead by amazing women and this month is the perfect time to join!
Some of the amazing Ladies I’ve met by having my Apriori Beauty Business
This week’s post is about a topic I haven’t focused on much in this blog. But I realized that the benefits of being an Apriori Consultant are pretty fantastic and I want to make sure you know that there are available to you at anytime.
Before we go any farther… you might be saying “Oh, great she’s trying to make me become a consultant” … or “I hate sales- no way would I ever consider this!” and you know those are two totally legit ideas/thoughts/comments. But I want you to know that the whole purpose….1000% of the purpose of this post is to educate and inform.
Just like each week when you read about skincare tips and products… there’s an educational component. This week’s post is just like that!….I feel like its part of my job (that I love!) to present the info on all the perks of being a consultant with Apriori Beauty. I wouldn’t be doing my part if I didn’t at least present the benefits of working with this company…..just like I believe in the products… I believe in Apriori as a business.
Keeping in style with my love of bullet points… I present the “Benefits of Being An Apriori Consultant” according to Beth Chernosky
- The products are fantastic, safe to use and… they work!
- As a consultant you get a weekly 30% commission on all orders that are placed the prior week (your order as a consultant and/or your client’s orders). So that means on the products you order to use on your beautiful face… you’ll receive a 30% commission on them the next Friday.
- You get paid weekly. I just wanted to reiterate that because it’s particular rad.
- There’s NO REQUIRED INVENTORY… meaning you only need to buy what you personally use or want to share with clients yourself. So…you’re not going to have a bunch of products sitting in your backroom talking to the dustbunnies. You purchase the amount of products that are right for you.
- This is not a get-rich-I’m all the sudden a baller- scheme.… this is an actual business, where actual business women build businesses. I’ve been building mine for 3 years. You can totally become an Apriori Baller… but you’re still building a business and it does take a commitment and an effort. But it’s super fun!
- It only cost $79 for the Apriori starter kit. In the kit you get everything you need to start your biz and you get a free website to direct clients to.
- New Friends. For reals… I’ve met women from all across the country that I wouldn’t have ever met and they have been a total added bonus I hadn’t really anticipated.
- First Rate, Class-Act Owners: Susan Twellman & Elizabeth Vervynk. These Ladies are building this company with honesty and integrity. I’ve seen first hand their enthusiasm and dedication to Apriori Beauty as well as their commitment to helping Consultants succeed.
- You don’t have to be a skincare expert to build this business…. just a love for the products. There is an enormous amount of training available to Consultants so you have plenty of support as you learn about the products you share.
If you are interested in finding out more about Apriori Beauty you can check out the company’s page or find Apriori Beauty on Facebook.
And of course!!!!! You can email me at eastcoast. beauty at hotmail.com and I can provide info on any questions you might have. We can set up a time to talk over the phone, in person, or via Skype. If you or a friend is interested in building a business with Apriori… I’d love to support you in your efforts.
Myself and Founding Consultant Candy Dye