HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! This is one of my favorite holidays and I hope everyone has a safe and fun time tonight trick or treating! If you’re planning on dressing up and putting on some Halloween Make-up check out these super quick tips for removing it later on after you get home.
1. This probably seems obvious…but I’m gonna say it anyway… YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR HALLOWEEN MAKE-UP OFF… do not go to bed with it on. Otherwise, let’s just plan next week on seeing the coming attraction called “Zit Pit City”….starring the girl who slept in her costume make-up. Your skin needs to be able to breathe and recover from your take on being a Walking Dead Zombie.
2. When it’s time to retire for the night… try taking off most of the make-up with a gentle cleanser and warm water. This will probably not get everything off…but you want to start here and then move on to an oil-based product. Grab your coconut oil or another oil based cleanser and start applying a little bit at a time to get things moving. You might need a soft wash cloth or hand towel to remove everything.
3. Whatever you do… DO NOT scrub your face as if you need the process done in 20 seconds. It probably took a while to put the makeup on… so give it a while to come off. Be gentle with your skin.
4. If you have a Night Cream you love…make sure to apply it to help with the recovery process! If you don’t, make sure you do use some sort of moisturizer that will be nourishing to your skin.
5. Plan on giving your skin some extra TLC tomorrow and the next day. It might be a little dry or irritated and it would be the perfect time for a DIY Facial.